12 Pack- Acoustic Panels Studio Foam Wedges 1" X 12" X 12"
- Category:Musical Instruments
- Buy New: $16.99
as of 4/24/2018 12:32 UTC details
- Sales Rank:190
- Color:12 Pack Wedge 1 Inch
- Size:12" X 12" X 7.5"
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.75
- Dimensions (in):12 x 12 x 6
Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
- MPN:12 Pack 1 inch Acoustic
- Model:12 Pack 1 inch Acoustic
- Acoustic Foam Each WEDGE comes uncompressed and in prime condition! The Wedges in the photo will be exactly what you get. 6 Pairs of 1 Inch Acoustic Panels - Uncompressed and in Prime Condition.The position displayed in the image will maximize the absorption of the studio panels, helping eliminate the low-frequency sounds created by the speakers.
- Whether you are a contractor, architect or simply a homeowner looking for an easy to a noise problem, By spending the smallest money one of the fastest and most economical product to the any Room , you can count on Acoustic panels. We have all of the sound foam, sound panels needed to minimize noise in and around your property , 12 Pack covers 12 square feet - Each tile is 1 square foot of 1 inch thick acoustic wedge
- Ideal for reducing echo such as Studios, Recording Studios, Vocal Booths, Control Rooms, Offices, Home Studios, Home Entertainment Theaters, Gaming Rooms, and Home Offices.more enjoyable sound by effectively controlling unwanted reverb and echo, Great for spot treating walls in your studio or office - For use in recording studios, control rooms, Offices home studios, home entertainment theaters, Home Offices .
- For professional acoustic control - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms.For professional acoustic control - Reduce waves, reverb and flutter echoes in smaller to medium sized rooms, Good for the conference hall and the YouTube room, local radio stations
- MADE IN USA - Fire Retardant: CA Technical Bulletin 117 ( Acoustic Panels - Acoustic Foam Panels - Sound Proof Studio foam Sound Dampening noise Sound Deadening foam Sound Panels wedges Soundproof Sound Insulation Absorbing 1"x12"x12)
This product comes in 12 panels that are 1 inch in thick with a height and length of 1 foot covering an area of 1 square foot each tile. The depth of this foam at 1 inch provides better soundproofing over large areas. Thin foam, over a large area, has less of a chance of distorted and muffling the sounds reverberation. The uniform wedge design help trap airborne noise while alleviating flutter echo and slap back. This foam is ideal for spot-treating production studios, practice rooms or home entertainment centers. Also, this foam helps with smaller agitation echo complications. It is tested to effectively eliminate sound waves and flutter. Purchasing your own foam is the best way to tune your area without hiring a professional acoustician. This Foam will not deteriorate or fall apart over time. All that is required is dusting over long periods of time. This product is best for when absolute sound deadening is not required, but moderate deadening is desired. PRODUCT IS SHIPPED AS 6 TILES, EACH TILE IS 2 WEDGES - SEE 4TH PICTURE. Use: Perfect for use on walls, ceilings, doors, windows etc. Anywhere to help block sound and prevent echoes inside the room. MADE IN USA Take the guesswork out of Acoustics Hard surfaces inside the studio are the main causes of sound reflection, corners are the cause of reverb and any windows or mirrors will cause bouncing of sound. The goal of New Level Acoustics is stopping these issues using state of the art acoustic panels.Modular Absorption Studio Tiles The main placement of the absorption tiles is directly next to the speakers and directly behind the listener or microphone. positioned properly, these acoustically-engineered studio panels provide the most accurate sound protection per square foot.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Powered by MKNTrips.com